The inevitable part played by electronics and communication engineering field has made it an integral part of the modern day engineering institution. The department helps to maintain the right blend of theory and practice and enables the students to have a firm grasp of basic principles in enhancing their ability to design practical circuits and connections. Five core labs are functioning under this Department.
We dedicate ourselves to develop world class professionals nurtured with sound knowledge of theory & practices of Electronics while emphasizing on strengthening of the fundamentals of Telecommunication, besides providing exposure to current technology in industry & applying them to the global field. We also dedicate ourselves to carry out research and development activities in the relevant fields. We commit ourselves to inculcate within our students self confidence, leadership, management imbibed with attitudes, values & skills which will give them a head start in their career. Also we aim to create conducive physical & social environment thus enabling them to achieve excellence along with promotion of harmony & national integrity.
To become a leading Institute for providing the highest quality technical education to the students & serve the industry & society through excellent education, training programs intensive interaction with industry and highest quality research.
- Basic Electronics Laboratory.
- Analog Electronics Laboratory.
- Digital Electronics Laboratory.
- Microprocessor & Microcontroller Laboratory.
- Contrl Systems Laboratory.
- Analog Communication Laboratory.
- Microwave Engineering Laboratory.
- Digital Signal Processing Laboratory.
- Digital & Simulation Laboratory.
- Digital Communication Laboratory.
- VLSI Laboratory.
- Advanced Communication Laboratory.
The equipments available for the lab are: Signal processing workstation based on the TMS 20c25 / TMS320c30 / TMS 320c52 and image processing work station and high resolution monitor audio pattern generator.
Major equipments and accessories available are
- Microwave network analyzer system with accessories required for wave-guide and micro strip component analysis.
- Microwave spectrum analyzer.
- Microwave power meters.
- KU-band gun effect VCO.
- Wave-guide and coaxial components of a wide variety and for different frequency bands are available for conducting experimental works.
Facilities exist for VLSI chip design, design software for ASIC design, analog and digital design, field programmable Gate array design. Layout design and mixed signal simulators.
The PCB laboratory has all the necessary facilities for the needs of the project include design of real database applications.
The computer hardware laboratories have facilities for the development and testing of microprocessor based system research and system development work aimed at computer infrared cards. Multiprocessor system is regulating carried out in the laborator.
Strengths of the Department
- Highly qualified, well experienced faculty.
- Excellent laboratory facility.
- Excellent Campus recruitment.
- Digital Image and Signal Processing.
- Software-fiber Optic Communication Kit.
- Design Software for Asic Design.